Jikkyou!! Izumi-kun no Koi Moyou - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Izumi's Empathy

Group Leader
This is as far as the raws go. The next chapter (the last chapter) is to be published at the end of the month.

If you feel confused about that, like you feel that there's clearly a lot more the author planned to do with the story, don't worry, you're not alone.
As I understand it, the magazine this manga was being published in folded. It, and several other series, were moved to a sister publication, but this one was only given a couple more chapters to wrap up with.
If anyone has any reason to believe there's more to it, I'd be interested in seeing proof of such.

I'll try to translate the last chapter as soon as I can, but that mostly depends on when the raw will be uploaded.
That all being said, this is it for now. If you've followed all 15 chapters, I want you to know I appreciate it, and I hope you've been able to enjoy the read.

You are doing God's work @AlphaTM . Too bad this will not get a proper ending but I am looking forward to the last chapter and your next project . Btw are you going to join any translation group?

Group Leader
@StarixCrown
I'm not planning on joining any group at the moment, but I guess we'll see.
I might work on another manga in the future, but that would mostly depend on if it's not getting any kind of English attention and I'm interested in it, so try to keep your expectations low.

Dex-chan lover
It is a shame what happened to this manga because I was enjoying it

It felt like the story was just about to start. Too bad and I guess there's no real hope for it to continue.

Dex-chan lover
It's too bad it's ending because having an MC that's primary concern is helping his friends and being empathetic to them is really kinda rare, even if that may not have been the direction the manga was going to go before the mangaka knew it was ending.

Kinda said that the state of manga fans online makes enjoying and talking about manga like this near impossible through a blizzard of "cuck beta ntr" vomit.

Dex-chan lover
@AlphaTM: Well, thanks you for translating this manga. The abrupt ending is, indeed, really sad, but we can't really do anything about it. :/

And yeah, it really feels like the author had a lot of others things to do with the story.

@AlphaTM
Thanks a lot for your work. You have a good sense for translating stuff and it has been a very enjoyable read!

Dex-chan lover
@azerez until he travels back in time and cucks himself, then he is still small time.

@AlphaTM thanks for the TL, hope the final rushed ending manages to close up the story.

jak

Contributor
This was just as bad as that awful Onani Master Kurosawa where he just gives up without actually trying. At least we basically knew what would happen from the start and wasn't done as a shitty plot twist.

Iod

Let me tell you how this manga ends: Izumi dies in the last chapter and he is resurrected in another world as a narrator for the heroes party against the demon lord.

Dex-chan lover
@OniBarubary what do you expect most readers has no GF and can't think of any possible relationship with a girl besides a romantic one.

and he could have ended with the cute loli girl.

Dex-chan lover
As painful and flashback inducing as it is, it's still a great story about a guy comibg out of his shell.

@AlphaTM thanks for translating this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread