Jikkyou!! Izumi-kun no Koi Moyou

I honestly want to say don't read this just because of the "ending" (if you can call it that) because it's just a bad ending and it made the entire story and character development useless. A stupid romance ending would have been better than that.

Group Leader
I like this manga. It's just a nice story about youth.
I thought it was very entertaining for what it was.

Shit ending, unless you like NTR.

If you want a romantic ending, you won't find it here.

thats... not an ending. hell, the smol fluffy one seemed interested, make a fucking tri-angle or something..

Honestly.. this was a shit read and disappointing. Here I thought it was gonna be a nice and cute read but it turns into something completely devoid of common sense.

I liked the premise of this story, probably not the strongest ending though.
However reading the comments has been very satisfying, the entire gambit of autistic screeching, pure vitriol and inter-user hatred with some actual decency thrown in for good measure actually capped of this reading experience quite nicely.

Double-page supporter
just here to say if anyones reading this for romance dont. its probably one of the worst ones ive read so far.

no one gets together, the mc is in love with a girl in love with another guy, theres zero conclusion. zero satisfaction. a huge, huge let down. i now hate all of the characters in this and the author.

orz what the frack was that ending? That has to be the most ridiculous, shitty non-ending ever.
Actually, the whole second half of this manga (from Ch 10 onwards) was just complete and utter bullshit. It's like the author took a perfectly good potential romance story and decided "fuck it, i'm troll the readers with a super limp-dick almost quasi-NTRish development where jack shit happens."

I wish i'd read the comments before i decided to waste my time and read this flaming dumpster fire of a pile of bullshit.

what a shit manga. if they gave it 16 more chapters they could have resolved basically everything. i wouldn't even care that main girl and pretty boy get together cause i was kind of interested in MC and that smol wild girl ship, they only have like one interaction alone together but it was nice chemistry from what i saw. 2/10 don't read this

I read and actually enjoyed it a bit. The ending was a let down because it really wasn’t that much of an ending, and more like a see ya next time. I think it could of had more chapters and volumes, and it felt kinda rushed a little, but all in all it was pretty good.

I think the people hating on this just feel a connection with the MC and are pissed he didn’t get the girl. I kinda like it that way, where the MC likes the girl but realizes that it will never be anything more. You could create more with that, and have a very interesting story. Heck, it’s so interesting that I’ve been thinking of making a story like this based off of this manga and it’s characters.

Also, the Losser League should of had a restart and been a vital part of the manga. It was kinda a let down for it to just die and never come back. Also, it would of been fun if the girl MC liked found out about it.

I think that this manga needs a fresh restart. Screw everything that happened and start from scratch. Keep the best parts of it, like the karaoke, looser league, etc. and flesh out the story more and take it a little slower. It’s such a good manga, with just some dirt on it that kinda ruins it.

Dex-chan lover
@Dl00 it got axed I guess the Japanese had the same reaction with the people here when the MC won't be with the main girl people rated this low because of that even though author already plans to give him another girls.

this is the second manga I know who got axed because of an outrage though though that one I understand but this manga though idk people could have just waited and not feel offended because their just like the MC who did not get the girl.

I loved the start of the manga. I love how clearly you can see the insecurity and the anxiousness of the male protagonist. Too bad the main topic was about being a commentator. It was fun looking at what he thinks but when he actually says it. its just cringey.

Users who are viewing this thread