Jimi de Medatanai Watashi wa, Kyou de Owari ni shimasu. - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Idk what sorcery Sandra did to Evan but forcibly shoving someone else head down is what an asshole does

Fed-Kun's army
AAAJAAAAAAANAMSNSKSJSJS I'M ON SHIN SHIP SO THIS IS SO WHOLESOME AMANSJSNSNSKSMS

@sasasambal
according to novelupdates spoilers,
there isn't a final ML yet.

Tsun tsun chef is my favorite <3...
Want to ship but i don't like to betrayed...
Evan you better not fall for her, after what you do to her

Contributor
I was about to ask if these fuccbois were completely blind, but then I realized that they literally had no functioning eyes.

17e.jpg

i cant imagined her looks, she looks same before and now:< for make-up theme like this i guess colored ver will suit this manga better

Aahhhhhhhkkkk hshhsjjgfipdisgssgtdygsbskhdb
Dang you Evan how dare thee show thy face? Aacckkk I HAVEN'T GOTTEN OVER WHAT HE DID BACK THEN WHEN SHE NEEDED HIM I WANNA SAY THE F WORD BUT I DON'T CURSE SO I'M JUST GONNA SHOW MY ANGER THROUGH THIS ( ` ^ `) * visible anger * beep beep beep beep you beep beep and dare you beep beep beep beep beeeeeppp

The beeps don't mean a thing.... Just wanna show my anger

I’m conflicted. On one hand, I want him so deeply, gut-wrenchingly, soulfully regret what he did to her. But at the same time... fuck offfffffffffffffff. Leave her alone! Why you come baaaaaaaaack! She don’t need youuuuuuuu. Get your (handsomely) ugly mug outta heeeeeeeeeeere.

Double-page supporter
I hope she gains confidence in herself to appear without makeup again. And I hope Evan dies in a fucking hole, holy shit, he broke her ankle, I hope she never forgives him, wtf.

Thanks for the upload!

Dex-chan lover
hmm... so the black hair B is just encroaching on her territory. somehow taking her ability to do the godly acts, so 'heroine' is just a cheat that can influence people with bad stuff

Users who are viewing this thread