Jimi Joshi x Osekkai Danshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

i feel like a misunderstanding is happening between them? or is he actually inviting her to a date?

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, having an MC who isn't a scumbag and is just a genuinely nice person put in lewd situations is the best.

Stuff like High School DxD, or a lot of the current harem Isekai's where the MC is openly just a piece of shit trying to fuck everything has gotten weirder and weirder as I get older.

This wholesome horniness gets my fill of precious particles and gets me all warm and fuzzy while also keeping me out of horny jail. It's fucking great

Double-page supporter
Fluffy, but I don't get over the boobs. They always feel like they are the biggest hindrance to all. Dunno why some are so attracted to this kind of cleavage. It just causes problems left and right.

Dex-chan lover
@blazsword To me, he's always been quite attracted to her, but due to their first encounters, her general timid nature and the recent situations, he's been stressing out and acting extremely careful and reserved in his demeanor towards her, as to not cause any offense and thus trouble with the HR (as he blames himself on the sexually colored encounters. Corporate culture is no joke). I guess that her proactiveness(?) here has reassured him on this front and now he's trying to get closer and/or make up to her.

Dex-chan lover
"My expectations are already filling up my chest to the brim."
Damn girl, to fill ALL THAT chest you gotta be expecting to get pregnant at least.

Dex-chan lover
In this world. Everything that you trip either it is a cable or a rope or anything that has a line can magically turn you into a bondage position. I don't want to be in here

Users who are viewing this thread