Jimi Joshi x Osekkai Danshi

Wait. I read the raws so is 27 the last chapter ??? Nooooo I need more detail about their snu snu scenes

Aggregator gang
Is decent and our FMC is pretty cool and our MC is honest with himself. I dislike the sexual gags as they really don't work with these adults. It's definitely interesting enough to give it a read though.

Aggregator gang
@SemiNoodle
thank-you-mr-bean-memes.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Both lewd and vanilla at the same time. Annoying misunderstandings cut short. Good stuff.

I would like to thank the team who uploaded the English scans. Thank you for labeling which chapters aren't safe to read while sitting in church.

Aggregator gang
Poor guy is trying SO HARD to control himself for her sake but her purity and cuteness (and "plumpness") makes it "harder" than it needs to be.

...couldn't resist.

Honestly this is a breath of fresh air for me, this might be the first true adult manga i've read (i'm not talking about hentai).
No high-school setting, no fighting, no love triangle, no isekai, no gimmicks just a realistic romance setting (realistic compared to other manga that is, i'm not sure if women that perfect actually exist).
Of course what the future holds nobody knows.
If anyone wants to suggest me similar ones please do so.

is this just a typical frustrating kind of japanese romcom that only progresses after 200 chapters?

Apparently there are 22 chapters but I want to read them (even if they're not in English). Why do they not show when I change my language settings?

Users who are viewing this thread