Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

The challenger is basically someone who just bought an account that was fully equipped, and our MC is running around naked one shotting all the dark souls bosses.

Group Leader
@redpandamaniacal they spam sound effects all over the pages and cause a nightmare of redrawing. Except I refuse to redraw all their bullshit. The author feels the need to cover the artwork with every single step a horse takes. I don’t want to spend eternity redrawing any chapter that has horses in it and then still feel bad because there are inevitably horse sounds that cover something that is beyond my ability to redraw.

So his sage arts makes him impotence and there will be no romantic plots where the mc will have interests with girls? Yeahhhhh not a good exclution there

@MrEd
there will be romance, well in wn at some point he start thinking about the 500 years and his focus on training and blahblah google translate give me a headache so skipping to latest chapter he decided to go to the beach with you can guess who and he even have tailor create some girl swimsuit for her.... well worldly desire came back in the end

@hrs6gm nice, although it will be great if he has that ambition from the start though, for someone who is the strongest lmao

Dex-chan lover
lol, fckin hero just give up, it's not like you did any hard work to get where you are rn.

Dex-chan lover
@LysandersTreason
Well...Isekai trash be isekai trash; Not having any idea what the next chapter will be while writing the current one, it's no surprise it feels like this.
It's just that, usually something to em' that makes you read more. This one seems to be giving a try at gags, which aren't really funny.

@xSauriaNx
You're way overthinking all of this. All he said was the MC is truly basic, and maintains an incredibly passive stance within his own story, and he finds it dull. And any form of intrigue or story-depth that you might think is possible to explore, is pretty much hopeless. Have you never read these sort of stories before? They're not really known for their quality, but ease-of-read.

Dex-chan lover
@Solipsist ehh... I wasn't really over thinking it. xD
I just wrote what I felt that time and express my opinion tbh, I read a lot of these in Syosetu so I'm pretty much experienced with this kind of stories... they're fun for what they are, a good way sometimes to let off steam from reading/watching other stuff... or when just plainly bored as hell... xD

So yeah... not really over thinking nor wanna do anything beyond it, was just expressing my opinion at that time. All's ok with me as long as we enjoy ourselves in our way. ?

Dex-chan lover
nooooo, I started reading too late to make granblue jokes...oh well.

He'll have to store that sword away until it loses it's luster...then get 4 more just like it and two mechs to win the match.

Users who are viewing this thread