Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 17

At this point, we know he's going to win because he's the strongest, but nonetheless, can't wait to see the fight!

Man, I get the feeling that this would be over in few seconds(Yes, plural. I think this scrub is at least more competent than the "ore tuee" "harem protagonist" hero(lol) and last a bit more than usual).

Aggregator gang
Maybe he'll have a worthy fight for once, but no it'll be...ONE SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH!!!

Dex-chan lover
It's weird that there's a cliffhanger here, but it'd be even weirder for a manga with such a basic, consistent premise to challenge it now.

Maybe it'll be like Cap budging Thor's hammer. Enough to raise eyebrows but the status quo remains the same.

Double-page supporter
Let me guess, he's going to get destroyed horribly and suddenly the bitch isn't going have interest in him anymore. In all seriousness I fucking hope he just takes his daughter and leaves this shithole of a group. This shit's getting repetitive.

Dex-chan lover
Now quick, do a background check on this handsome swordsman. If everything checks out, just throw him to mistress employer so she won't bug you again.

Dex-chan lover
Damn noble fleeing the country and making trouble,
just deport him already

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, I'll bet $20 on a 2-page fight for the next chapter. Honestly, I know it's bad, but fug it.

Dex-chan lover
indiana-jones-sword-vs-gun-gif-5.gif

🤣

Users who are viewing this thread