Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 17

@rzac

She's the only one who moves the manga forward. All other characters are passive characters especially the MC.

Dex-chan lover
@cullinaire Pretty much how it'll always go in this lol. 🤣
But ignoring that, let's see if we can guess how many panels it'll last, I'm gonna go with 5, maybe 6.

Dex-chan lover
Mistress roaming everywhere for husband-hunting
> Sansui wreck every promising candidate's ass
>> Failed operation, next target
>>> rinse & repeat (until Rain's time and she'll repeat that cycle again)

They should start learning magic to keep themselves young now, or else it'll end in tragedy

Dex-chan lover
@izayamikaelis pffff, of course they would do that. cliff hangers bring people back my man.

Bringing in nobles from other countries who basically come with little would put plenty of stress on the taxpayers since I have heard that they are supported in a way simply due to their birth. though I am not 100% sure.

Dex-chan lover
Even if the mangaka is boring he's still the stronges … no, he's pretty fucking weak. This series is starting to make Judge Parker look fast-moving.

Dex-chan lover
@SaiYanara

I'll bet $20 on a 2-page fight for the next chapter.

I don't think that there will be even two-pages worth of fight, but it's likely to be stretched over more than three tedious pages.

Aggregator gang
This whole dynamic has been too wishy washy from the start. Guy wants to be strong, loses all desires and motivations. Randomly finds a baby and decides to become a whipping boy to have her raised in a better home... And everything else is just extension over that. Not quite sure why I personally am sticking with this one. Guess probably because OPM has been slow as of late and I need an OP MC fix.

The slow pace and those cliffhanger are terrible -.-
But still thank you for translating, redrawing and everything ^^

Dex-chan lover
shitty noble: "these 2 idiots will fight each other to the death. this is my lucky day! mwahahahah"

Dex-chan lover
kinda wish that the Toun guy is a reverse trap and goes exclusively for Sansui, just to piss off that brat.

Contributor
Mistress is best grill. At least she has an actual personality

i really wish he would just leave that noble family, heck he can just leave rain there as well. anymore than this is really annoying, am i supposed to always watch this strongest guy doing what other told him to?

Users who are viewing this thread