Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 32.5

Dex-chan lover
I thank the authors and translators for this short joke strips, also as a reminder to them that negative voices that are just louder, are not necessary true, especially for everyone.

Power Uploader
Hornswaggled! Screwed! Teased!

I was expecting an actual chapter and it was sales for volume 3...

But yeah, okay.. it was enjoyable still.

Annoying tho... should’ve Ben released next to the regular chapters...

Fed-Kun's army
Heads will roll. Heads will roll. Heads will roll, on the floor.

Dex-chan lover
@Shamz
She likes him cause hes the MC, thats about it.
Its the same reason why the shallow romance of the other characters is so bland and laughable and why Dewey is great for taking pot shots everytime.

Hopes rise and hopes fall, at least there is another chapter soonish. That said, i love this groups name... "mob of deer" just sounds so absurd but like, id want to see a mob of deer. perhaps even deer that are in a mob (~/I have certain favor i need to ask of you/~)

@Shamz @boag Beside the fact that is the MC maybe she is the kind of woman that likes young looking people despite their actual age. She spent 5 years alongside him and his face never aged up and being a bodyguard is not like she has a lot of options so maybe she began looking him as the best option which was helped by his not aged face (also who wouldn't like Rain as a daughter?)

Dex-chan lover
i think that the idea of her liking him cause hes strong is good enough...

Dex-chan lover
So why is the new emperor attacks the arcana kingdom? I thought he only hates the old emperor.

Users who are viewing this thread