Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 38

Group Leader
Find me better raws and I can make higher quality shit
Uhh, I did this in a massive energy surge over the course of 5-6 hours, mostly because I have a LOT of shit I have to do soon and figured the faster I could put it out the faster I can get this into my schedule.
Probably gonna be like 5-7 days for the next chapter, since I need to properly allocate time to catching this up like with the other projects I'm taking.
Feedback is appreciated.

Dex-chan lover
@PureDisgust a realease speed of 5-7 days after it didnt get any for this long is far more than enough, if you need time even every 9-14 days would be reasonable.

PS thx for picking it up, even if I dont really understand this story and its characters.

Contributor
Imagine being so powerful that both the Royal Family and the other 3 Noble Houses with OP Isekai Protags of their own still have to have control over a Legendary Divine Treasure just to pretend to even out the balance of power in the land.

I mean, isn't like the guy with the sword (sacred treasure) doesn't shift the balance of power towads his house but yes, they (as a kingdom) already have too much power

i forgot why did suiboku chased after these treasures and tried to destroy them?
i remember suiboku was treated like some kind of calamity tho.

Dex-chan lover
@dend08 If I remember correctly, he was trying to collect them to become the strongest but then he realized that he could become stronger by not using them so he went and got super OP and then the MC was sent to him. It's also implied that the MC is at least strong enough that he could beat Suiboku, and he only mastered 3 of Suiboku's techniques, plus Suiboku's even stronger than when he was kind of running around destroying a bunch of stuff, which means the MC and him are much more dangerous.

its been like... 20 chapters that MC is engaged and its like nothing even changed.

Beyond waifu butler getting a few frames drawn of them.

And also “daughter” is basically a Mcguffin to protect and not a character.

this series is so damn souless.

Dex-chan lover
@PureDisgust thanks a lot for picking this up!

Also, i think theres a typo on page 5 "It's worse that I thought I'd be" and should be "It's worse than I thought I'd be".

Users who are viewing this thread