Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 6 Ch. 48

Group Leader
I fucked up the first upload.
Thanks to @Codecy for me make the shitty raws readable.
Ping me if there's any glaring issues.

Double-page supporter
My man, just accept the fact that you are the best, and you can make everyone scared. Thanks for the upload, happy merry early Christmas.

The manga gives a pretty different vibe compared to the light novel. For the first time in a while it actually feels like there's a manga that's taking a slightly different direction from it's source material. Feels refreshing in a way.

Noboby can beat a guy that over 500 years old you to have some type of longivity to have a chance of victory so please done put your hopes up for no lesson just to play strong when your not.

@TacticalNuke

The thing is that he is not the best as long as his master is there. Plus it goes against the entire point of "There's always someone stronger" that this arc is built of from if he just goes with it.

Can't we just like... End her? I mean cmon, it took this long just to make her settle down and she still acting up.. At least shove her in a cell.. Please? I'm not asking for much.. I've been behaving this Christmas..

It's soothing to see the strongest in the political world have modesty and restraint, especially after watching him stomp a brat with great power and no self-control.

Our MC is good, though it would be nice if he could grow in the art of a vassal without sacrificing the way of the sword.

Dex-chan lover
so sansui is expanding his harem, he went all doki doki with that compliment.
also when is he gonna friggin marry!!

Aggregator gang
@Morose yeah in the Ln Sansui already had disciples. as a testament to them. sansui made a demostation of her. by moving only in ''human'' speed. which is why they are so shocked. the moves he pulled is something ordinary trained solders can do, but he did it with preem perfection and timing.

the pandora ace, never help in protecting in the previous arc. sansui`s apprentices were task as a exam to be employed by his lady`s family.

Dex-chan lover
what are they talking about in 10 years they would reach their peak and start declining while sansui will stay the same.

Users who are viewing this thread