Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 6 Ch. 48

@PlanOfInaction
The battle is longer with quite a bit of monologue. He defeats her but has some serious emphasis on wanting to kill her due to her lack of self control and her berserker constitution. He doesn't do it opting to let the king and others decide but he says he would rather her dead. Also that conversation between ran and the rest is much longer adds some details of her village and how sansui's master visited it

@Morose certain. Vol 4 is out in english

Dex-chan lover
Yes, and their kingdom get another mighty weapon (eh more like a weapons I think, because there is 5 of them).

Now the only thing left for a kingdom who become too strong is to conquer other lands.

Aggregator gang
@Nunally

Yeah that’s my problem with all this. They’re basically pokemon for nobles. None of them do anything to improve the world around them just defeat or destroy their masters opponents.
It was interesting at first but now it’s just silly

Dex-chan lover
no Ms. Principal... nothing is solved

Sansui's really out there wanting to eliminate Ran 'cause she's a massive liability

Supporter
“Sansui I choose you!”

*Sansui uses humble-brag* *it was not very effective*

Yeah, beat her up again. She hasn't learned her lesson it seems.

Aggregator gang
So what was the point of all this? Crazy bitch makes trouble cause she wants to be the strongest thus is causing problems so kingdom sends MC to fix problem. MC beats the shit out of crazy bitch so now she has lost a bit of confidence and seem less crazy. Hero group motivates crazy bitch to become strongest so thus repeat the process of most likely causing trouble. This is fixed somehow... WAT?

Dex-chan lover
@Arkos

Generalize your question: What is the point of the series? What ethos does it embody? To where is it going?

Users who are viewing this thread