Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 6 Ch. 50

I really like this manga unlike the pathetic ass mc who trained for 100 million years who is afraid of a 15 year old talented student

Double-page supporter
I’m not a fan of the other annoying harem kid getting a lot of screen time and the whole marriage thing since in the beginning it said that he longer felt love or sexual drive

Fed-Kun's army
@Serakym
You see the title? It's kind of a running gag that the MC just doesn't feel like the MC. He's plain, his moves aren't flashy, and other characters feel more MC than him. That's the point.

Dex-chan lover
Chief Elder is having none of Berserker and entourage's shit, meanwhile, daughter demands progress!

Ch 50 and we have no antagonist, common enemy, or even conflict. Is this manga selling well in Japan?

yes!! THIS IS IT!!! i've been waiting on these two relationship developement!!

Dex-chan lover
Yes finally the author is focusing on their relationship, their relationship (sansui, brauer, (and rain)) is the only thing keeping me from dropping this manga

Can't we just drop that marriage thingy? That's completely out of place and pace in the manga....

Aggregator gang
I don't understand why people hate Dewey. She's rambunctious and has big boobs. She also keeps the plot moving.

Finally also when is Rain going to learn swordsmanship. Wasn't she like the heir to the lightning swordsmanship or something?

Dex-chan lover
@Wheres_polo Same. It's just a waifu forced on him he doesn't even love. This series isn't really going anywhere. The MC just goes with the flow with everything going around him

Users who are viewing this thread