Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The exciting battle begins

Dex-chan lover
This chapter is GOLD. Big breasted beautiful blonde pervert with nice personality? Arrrrgh! That hits all the spots. No other girls needed!

Double-page supporter
Wasn't she part of the basketball team? I hope she was just bullshiting him. Also i can't blame him, every man would have a hard time winning that match now xD

PS: anyone else thought the president would meddle or even confront the MC before the match?

Group Leader
I wonder if the ex-council president will be important to the plot or just a supporting character. And there's also the question of his gender.
91.gif

tbh I’m more concerned if that shit even comfortable for her like wouldn’t all the frills be tickling her?
Only one way to find out: wear something like hers yourself.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no! She has mastered Bōrutôryû, the three ball style! :kreygasm:
What are we to do?!! :notlikethis:

The real strategy here is to intercept one of the two upper balls I think. :smugnako:

Dex-chan lover
It was on page 14 that he KNEW he fucked up.

Also, I can understand being able to play with a sports bra but those other two balls should get in her way (in the real world but this is manga so it won't be an issue).

Also also, if he trips her with his dick (hey it could happen, Rito Yuuki says it is possible) ... is that a foul?

Dex-chan lover
To play Devil's Advocate for a moment, MC might have assumed that showing he is now on similar footing if not outright better than these three arrogant prodigies would throw them off-balance. At which point que the gloating, taunting about possibly losing to the talentless crybaby they smugly and effortlessly enjoyed steamrolling and humiliating in the past, before finally being stripped down to their birthday suits and as he stands over them sneering triumphantly. Them being girls likely doesn't change much, if anything, in his mind (being naked in-front of someone who looks down on you can be mortifying for everyone, regardless of gender). He is oblivious to their feelings for him at best, and subconsciously repulsed by them at worst (which is/would not be unreasonable or surprising given how they treated him in the past). And then there is the cherry on-top: his infatuation/simping for the v-tuber.

Of course, that's giving him (and this manga) as much credit as I can (and more than they both likely deserve lol). Like you, I see this match coming down to them being tied, both reduced to just their underwear (and being flustered by the other's appearance), the deciding point about to be settled...only to be interrupted by the prez at the last moment.
I basically assume the whole series each girl will have a male love rival that will interrupt the MC and each of the girls (Probably each time just before MC wins) and will be repeat ad neauseam until axing.

Group Leader
So this is the manga I've been seeing on my timeline. I found it by accident lol.

Very interesting so far. Keep the anime boobies coming.

Dex-chan lover
Oof. Mangaka went with the strongest established girl first (as in, the one whose train of thought and behavior has been defined the strongest). Now I wonder if the other girls will pull stupid shit as interesting as this on their own revenge fights...

I truly hope they do, because this has given me some actual expectations for this manga.

Dex-chan lover
Her father's name is Tsukimi Konzern but her clan is Oboruzuki

shouldn't the clan name and father's name be the same? or matrilocal clan?

Dex-chan lover
Thirsty female lead with a dumb incel like male lead. Hope they change the formula or this will get boring really fast.

Dex-chan lover
He's gonna have to give up on 3-pointers to keep his MC creed up.
...Or do a Kazuma and cheat to win.

Users who are viewing this thread