Jingai Hime Sama, Hajimemashita - Free Life Fantasy Online - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Unparalleled Immortal Princess

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the art is getting worse with each chapter.
It never was good but yes, it feels worse especially her boobs. Just look at the latest cover image and compare it to the first, everything looks so unnatural now compared to how it started.

Double-page supporter
Far too often in these types of stories I get the feeling the author has never played or put any research into MMOs.

Do they expect me to believe hundreds of randomly chosen players are gonna listen to a randomly chosen "leader" and act in unison like some sort of trained army company? In any actual game that event would be pure mayhem and chaos. And if MC actually tried to lead anyone they'd probably be mocked and ridiculed in chat just for the lolz.

Dex-chan lover
Far too often in these types of stories I get the feeling the author has never played or put any research into MMOs.

Do they expect me to believe hundreds of randomly chosen players are gonna listen to a randomly chosen "leader" and act in unison like some sort of trained army company? In any actual game that event would be pure mayhem and chaos. And if MC actually tried to lead anyone they'd probably be mocked and ridiculed in chat just for the lolz.
It's not like MC actually does any commanding. At best, the captains announce the threats the enemy has deployed.
Also, captains (and the princess herself) are players of some renown.

As for acting in unison, I'm pretty sure they aren't. It just sort of averages out in the large scale.

That said, like with Bofuri, this game seems to have very unique progression system, unlike anything I've seen in a video game. I wonder if it's based on anything, or just something the author wants to see in a game?

Double-page supporter
It's not like MC actually does any commanding. At best, the captains announce the threats the enemy has deployed.
Also, captains (and the princess herself) are players of some renown.

As for acting in unison, I'm pretty sure they aren't. It just sort of averages out in the large scale.

That said, like with Bofuri, this game seems to have very unique progression system, unlike anything I've seen in a video game. I wonder if it's based on anything, or just something the author wants to see in a game?
On pg. 23 they are literally commanding the players like some sort of army into an actual formation and players actually following suit. Pg. 24 also shows players acting on those commands. Unless it's a pre-formed organized raid group, chances of that happening (according to my own experiences) are <1%, regardless of how well known you are.

Dex-chan lover
On pg. 23 they are literally commanding the players like some sort of army into an actual formation and players actually following suit. Pg. 24 also shows players acting on those commands. Unless it's a pre-formed organized raid group, chances of that happening (according to my own experiences) are <1%, regardless of how well known you are.
If there's quest rewards on the line I'd say it's not too unfeasible.

Dex-chan lover

In the novel they actually bring it up during this events that there are players that don’t listen etc, and the leaders just let them do whatever they want because it’s a game after all, let them play in their own way and it’s not worth the energy to deal with them.

Double-page supporter
In the novel they actually bring it up during this events that there are players that don’t listen etc, and the leaders just let them do whatever they want because it’s a game after all, let them play in their own way and it’s not worth the energy to deal with them.
So at least it's more a problem of the adaption and not the source, that gives a little hope for future chapters.

Feels like the adaptation’s kinda lacking. Welp time to hit up the light novel I suppose
The light novel is fantastic. It's a shame the manga adaptation is so lackluster, since I was looking forward to seeing some of the latter scenes drawn.

Users who are viewing this thread