Jingai no Yome to Icha Icha suru - Anthology Comic - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Soul-Sucking Demon

This one shouldn't have been there.
Hope the artist will die a guresome death.
Got upset over a story with dark theme served as a commentary on reality in muh cute wholesome vanilla chocolate ice cream anthology.

Cursed the artist with a gruesome death.

It's always the "wholesome" weebs. Somehow many opposite-of-vanilla hentai consoomers can behave well, while many vanilla weebs who preached of wholesomeness be like this dickhea- , whoops, forgot that you guys claimed to not be people who think with dicks.

Last edited:
It's always the "wholesome" weebs. Somehow many opposite-of-vanilla hentai consoomers can behave well, while many vanilla weebs who preached of wholesomeness be like this dickhea- , whoops, forgot that you guys claimed to not be people who think with dicks.
seething hard, i see.
also week old account rn (or day 1 looking at the date of the comment) trying to claim something lol, get lost, troll, you're wrong.

Last edited:
seething hard, i see.
also week old account rn (or day 1 looking at the date of the comment) trying to claim something lol, get lost, troll, you're wrong.
You really called others seething when you wished people gruesome death for hurt your vanilla chocolate sugar experience, really.
Also, your only argument is my joining date, really ?
Trying to claim something lol, get lost, troll, you're wrong.

You really called others seething when you wished people gruesome death for hurt your vanilla chocolate sugar experience, really.
Also, your only argument is my joining date, really ?
Trying to claim something lol, get lost, troll, you're wrong.
Come up with your own words next time, day 1 bioreactor fuel.
I wanted to tell you smth nice to do with yourself but my lawyer advised me not to tell this to you, guess it's your lucky day today, don't test it and scram out of here.

Last edited:
Come up with your own words next time, day 1 bioreactor fuel.
Maybe stop using something that can be and should be used perfectly against yourself, coprolite. Look at a mirror before throwing feces at your own reflection while going full ape at zoo visitor.

I wanted to tell you smth nice to do with yourself but my lawyer advised me not to tell this to you, guess it's your lucky day today, don't test it and scram out of here.
Oh, if this isn't the smell of cowardice~~~

What do you even gonna say to me ? "Nigger" ?

1 day account (he created it just to be my own fanboy) in search of the attention be like:

1 day account (he created it just to be my own fanboy) in search of the attention be like:
Said the attention seeker.

Really, the only way it can pretend to have found a way to clap back is acting like a boomer, that truly say something.

And it didn't reply me directly in fear of notifying me, lmfao.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
People are being a lil harsh I think, it's not as if she has a choice in the matter, either she consumes and they die, or she starves and she dies. At least she lets them live a happy life until they do die. Anyways, let's grab some guns and grenades, we've got a succubus to hunt :salute:

Users who are viewing this thread