Jingai no Yome to Icha Icha suru - Anthology Comic

Rip it's over guys ;( wish each little chapter could have a full blown series..

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
Lots of good stuff across two volumes. Not going to lie, though, Mintarou's pupper-girl is still probably my favorite. So snuggly and cute.

Skc

Thoroughly enjoyed! A little sad it ended so soon, but I recommend it!

Ch 9 is my Favorite from this series, That pupper girl Aki-chan is just so damn cute I want to reach into my screen and pull her out so I could snuggle, cuddle, head pat, & belly rub and just love up on her all day long.

Fed-Kun's army
Excellent, the only truly bad parts are Soul-Sucking Demon and the fact that it lead to the creation of Peter Grill (though Legend of the Ogres, the story that Peter Grill is based on, is actually fairly good, and is 100 times better as than Peter Grill)

I highly recommend Wankomplex and A Life in the Shadow (these two are my favourites), as well as both of the I'm Dating A Vampire chapters and both of the Dullahan Haruse chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
I came here looking for the loli twintail demon on the cover, was disappointed she's in neither of these 17 chapters... I felt clickbaited.

Okay am I the only one who would love to see a 12 episode anime adaption of A Life in the Shadow? And I'm dating a vampire,

Okay I would seriously love to see a 12 episode anime adaption of A Life in the Shadow, the back story does seem interesting and I would love to see more of how he fell in love with her, and also i loved how the fact she may looked cute at first but then it turns out she's terrifying looking.

Also the two main characters are cute and I would seriously love to see more of them.

I've come back to read this series three times now, it's actually a favorite. I feel like there arent enough good monster girl romance series. I wish there was more volumes of this. Vampire-chan and Dragon-chan were my favorite by far.

Users who are viewing this thread