Jingi Naki Mukotori

I love tough girls who actually can kick ass but super possessive guys? ehhh nope no thanks

did the chapters get deleted or something? it's supposed to be in english right? but it said there's no chapter in your languange and when i checked on mangaupdates, this was scanlated by chibi manga which is an english scanlation group. help pls, im curious

such a pretty boy on the cover . . . i was baited TT thought this was a yuri

Ugh...it's started good but then from the raws, the author had to make it go down the shoujo trash troupe in the most stupid way possible.

I've only managed to read up till chapter 13 and seriously the ML is the most detestable one I've seen in a long time. Dropping this. Can't believe this manga gets a high rating while others with saner and likable MLs get lower ratings.

I've only managed to read up till chapter 13 and seriously the ML is the most detestable one I've seen in a long time. Dropping this. Can't believe this manga gets a high rating while others with saner and likable MLs get lower ratings.
thats cause there is a ntr element to it and its no secret that one of japans most popular sad AF fetishes is the most beta bitch loser fetish of all time which straight up fits right along beta nation japan which is being cucked lmfao.

Users who are viewing this thread