Jinmen - Vol. 2 Ch. 19 - Stench

Dex-chan lover
Ok but looks like he just ruined those civilians chance of escape? It seems like the Jinmen were actually gonna let them cross the gap

I like how the manga has been foreshadowing the MC being not human with the fact hes been be able to smell, hear, and see shit a normal person wouldnt. Healing so quickly after the cow rammed him, the teeth, and the heightened intuition/survival instincts.

Maybe it was a trade? Those lives for these lives? Either way, they're toast now.

Dex-chan lover
Carried by art alone, this manga is creepy as fuck.

Fed-Kun's army
I think Masato starting to become more feral for some reason. They even start to draw him feral looking now.

Fed-Kun's army
After Masato got hit by the deer, he may have been infected
The zookeepers got some vaccines as well
That double cover was epic

Double-page supporter
I don’t think the MC is human at all. No matter how terrifying those animals are, the MC is probably something even worse.

Dex-chan lover
@CheerTheDead What the MC has become is probably the actual aim of the whole program the unknown Unit 731 has been running. Humans with abilities from certain animals would be übermensch. The human-faced animals would have uses for special circumstances and operations, but all in all you wouldn't want to fill a whole country with them.

Fed-Kun's army
Shoulda been more talk with the guards, no one was even checking eachother for mice. His paranoia was spot on. Should've talked about what downed the previous helicopters or told them about the rats.

Users who are viewing this thread