Jinmen - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - Love And Sadness

Yup, I told ya everyone was gonna transform into gorillas. The snowflake who said this was waaacist last chapter cuz it only happened to a black is a dumbass

I thought MC was gonna go the elephant route since it's the animal he had most contact with.

Fed-Kun's army
@K_Takuya they say beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.
The art isn't horrendous, its a gore manga they do things to emphasize on the grotesqueness of the scenario.

Dex-chan lover
@relic626 Yeah i know. It's just that it's so overly exaggerated that it's less scary and is just silly. I'd reckon that the mangaka also meant it to be perceived that way.

And I didn't mean what i said it in a bad way, please pardon the lack of more fitting vocabulary.

@K_Takuya You literally just said the art is so terrible that its funny. That's like saying your face is so ugly I'm crying, and "not meaning it in a bad way". It's reallu all about personal opinion, name one artist that could do a better job bringing this idea to life.

The art is supposed to be weird and gorey. The art is detailed and the animals look haunting, its all you need really.

Dex-chan lover
Haha, the MC sure talks big despite not having done anything himself. He's the worst kind of person: Full of talk but no action. Like when firemen save 99 people out of a burning building but can't anymore save the last person trapped inside, there's always some fucker who calls the firefighters failures and incompetents, despite that person having done nothing themselves. The MC is that person.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm getting sick of this Madao MC, can we switch him out?

lol that's not possible anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread