Jinmyaku Cheat de Hajimeru Hitomakase Eiyuu-tan - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Noble's relax time

Dex-chan lover
forgor abt this one i wanna shit on GDS for translating it but i guess i just wont say anything instead...

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was not only short, most of it felt like it was just a "walked into some girl bathing" "fan-service" scene and 0 plot or char development.

Number of pages:
ch1: 50+ pages
ch2-3 ~25 pages
ch4 (and extrapolating, also ch4-7): 11 pages
ch8-15 (extrapolation): 5 pages

This is with any credit pages included.

by chapter 32 we should only be getting chapters with the credits pages. Those should luckily be very easy to translate, and I request that the translation group upload those before author had time to write/draw them.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was not only short, most of it felt like it was just a "walked into some girl bathing" "fan-service" scene and 0 plot or char development.

Number of pages:
ch1: 50+ pages
ch2-3 ~25 pages
ch4 (and extrapolating, also ch4-7): 11 pages
ch8-15 (extrapolation): 5 pages

This is with any credit pages included.

by chapter 32 we should only be getting chapters with the credits pages. Those should luckily be very easy to translate, and I request that the translation group upload those before author had time to write/draw them.
Half-length chapter because they had to draw it with only one hand, sadly.

Dex-chan lover
It’s been 10,000 years….

Jokes aside… is this actually the chapter? This feels STRONGLY like there are missing files here. No end credits page from GD, and cut off mid-question? This seems… incorrect. It’s the same on their website too, but still… this was 100% a useless chapter if A: this is the whole thing, and B: that’s all we got after a freaking year

Dex-chan lover
Did GDS learn that some other team was about to post a scanlation of this chapter?

Anyway, this chapter was mostly a lousy waste of time.
Aside from the fanservice, apparently.

Anyways, this the first time I've seen a manga woman get upset that a man did NOT get aroused.

Users who are viewing this thread