Jinrou e no Tensei, Maou no Fukkan: Hajimari no Shou - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - After The War, 2

Group Leader
The artist really has a screw lose. There is a difference between style and ugly unreadable shit.

At first I was looking forward to this manga but then I realize that this story and the character's personality is pretty damn naive and shallow. I just don't like stories where wherever the MC goes it's all hunky dory because this is not realistic even in a fictional sense. This is the reason why I hate super op MC because without losing something you can't gain anything. For these character they will only get rewarded and as a result it leaves much to be desired as a story.

oh.
till the last page I was sure that it's a drawing feature and found it pretty innovative!

I don't get how people think it's hard to read, lines are clear. I really like the artstyle personally.

Group Leader
@Stoner people enjoy reading in dark mode with MangaDex (for some reason), making it pretty jarring when it has a lot of white.

Dex-chan lover
@Stoner is it the art style? I thought it was just poor quality on the pages. Like it looks like pages are degraded images due to the fuzineess and missing lines

@liquidxlax Guaa... seems so doesn't it? But nah. It's the artstyle. The pages get better from here on out though (thank goodness), albeit gradually.

oh damn good luck to you i think your eyes are going to need it
thank you for translating and stay safe!

Dex-chan lover
@Dahooligan That is good to hear because even if I'm enjoying the story, I want the art to tell the other part of the story, all the imagery and events. Right now it is a bit to hard to see anything but people and the odd thing

Group Leader
I don't use dark mode or anything and it still made my eyeballs feel like they were melting. The new look kind of reminds me of that minimalist vector style that was briefly popular a few years ago, or when they try to shortcut backgrounds by using photos and running it through various filters/levels.

man my eye really took alot of damage reading this, need to go clean abit by watch some thing good for the eyes next

I think the lack of backgrounds is what makes everything looks overexposed especially since the characters are drawn more simplified.

Users who are viewing this thread