Jinrou e no Tensei, Maou no Fukkan: Hajimari no Shou - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The Demon Lord's Headquarters

Dex-chan lover
that cringe... Frieden Richter as a name.. so "Peace Judge" as a direct translation for the name of the Demon Lord? well..

Dex-chan lover
@Claith If you meant more JP vols, then the story is already completed. All that's left is due the eng translation to complete

Dex-chan lover
@zz2000 The author and publishers are really dumb then because this version is inferior if for nothing else than the atrocious flashbang filter on every page.

Dex-chan lover
I was half expecting a loli...glad to see an actual badass looking demon lord.

😀

Dex-chan lover
Most impressive looking demon lord I've seen in quite a while can't lie

Dex-chan lover
I really liked the novel back then but I’m pretty sure it got axed. That was like 2 or three years ago so idk if it ever got any more updates but just in case if anyone knows please let me know thx.

Fed-Kun's army
For anyone wondering why the demon lord's name is in German and means that....but didn't read the novel
The demon lord knows that humans and demons will continue to fight.
His name is important since it shows that he wants peace but find it difficult to achieve.
He is a character that supports the MC's goals the most
even to the bitter end
The reason why he has that name is because
he deliberately used the German language to secretly indicate to any other reincarnator that he wants to find a peaceful solution to this conflict but the MC doesn't know German though.

Dex-chan lover
@Siceraria yeah, it would be hard to tell unless the average demon name or name in general were far different from earth, though there are obviously plenty of languages we may not of ever heard and those we have heard but havee no idea how their naming system works. , some african and chinese would never be recognizable to me as their language sometimes blends/melds together

While I’m still not a big fan of the (sudden) art style change, I enjoyed that quick ass kicking very much lol

Users who are viewing this thread