Jinrou Game: Beast Side

So was the twin plotline completely forgotten about by the author?

Aggregator gang
We never knew who were the twins, or what was the deal with Saeki.
"whoops I was the fortune teller but didn't know how it works xDD" was pretty baffling to say the least, and the very last flashback was tacked in
solely so MC could survive the last vote despite both of the other 2 knowing she was the werewolf.
Poor written sequel.

I like mangas that make me think over things but sadly the story isn't well thought. And what is with characters that die without any good reason. Anyway it is still better than those isekai mangas and i have no right to criticise as I don't buy manga.

I think these 2 Jinrou game stories are trash story wise. It's a bunch of drama with a whole lot of nothing in there.

What have we learned about the world? The game? ANYTHING? Oh we now learned the game turned the MC into Immoral murdering trash after being forced to. Is that really all after 36 chapters from both mangas?

This is basically someone's own game of Jinrou game or Salem and they made a manga about it after playing both sides. Complete Waste of time. Its like we got nothing for the time we put into this story, we pretty much have the same amount of information as when the Stories began.

Wow, 10/10. Why don't I just play the ACTUAL GAME of Salem instead or the actual Jinrou game on my computer instead of reading about one particular game of it?

I mean it was fine.

It wasn’t horrible but I’ve read all three books hoping to find answers but It’s all rather inconsistent.
the screens showing how all the players are connected? Sick. But then they never talk about it again. Kill the person you vote for with your own hands? Ok, next round it’s all good you don’t have to do it the collar rips them. The collar rips their head off? Well now it shoots acid. Who are the people controlling it behind the scene? Do we never get their perspective or why they’re doing it or how they’re connected if at all?
It’s just sub par.

The first one was good, mostly due to the twist at the end. I didn't think we needed a manga going with the fmc with another game.

Users who are viewing this thread