Jinrou Game: Crazy Fox - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Cunning and Clever

Group Leader
There it is!! The title drop!! Momoko and Kozue really put Higuchi and Tachibana in a tough spot this chapter. And I am NOT A FAN of the way the chapter ended. It looks like he made a bad choice putting on the ‘desperately scream your innocence' act.

Almost didn’t do the type-setting today because I needed to recover after AoTS3 Part 2 messed with my emotions so hard (especially episode 5 and 6). Keep those hands sanitized and I hope you enjoy the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling the third werewolf is still alive and will kill someone causing Tachibana (and Higuchi if he lives through the voting) out of suspicion

Double-page supporter
man I'm 90% sure that glasses guy is the third werewolf

you know, just like in the very first series, always beware of the "handsome" man

oh my god!! if 'glasses' (lol megane-kun?) is the 3rd werewolf i would be so HYPE!

@SiKOi Thanks again for the chapter!!

Supporter
So is the bodyguard role just not a part of this story? Mentioned at the start that someone had said role but then there was no mention of it afterward.

I never actually read the first arc so maybe I misread or misunderstood something

@dragonfbare The bodyguard can only protect themselves and another person from an attack once so announcing they are one will immediately set themselves up to be killed by the werewolf. The prophet and the Bodyguards are the two biggest threats to the game so its best not to announce they are it. On both ends.

I wish Higuchi or Yuki brought up that if Ayaka was telling truth about Sumida then Yuki and Higuchi isnt the wolves since they're the one who cornered Sumida and got her to be voted during the vote. It wouldnt make sense for them to corner their own wolves.

Contributor
This tying-up plan is decent but not airtight, because it completely believes in Joe being the prophet and the werewolves always having to kill someone.

There was something that bothered me about Shiinoki. Before he died, he tried bargaining with the werewolves with his own divination, but never got to spill it.
I don't want to think Joe is the third werewolf, because his reactions are honest, emotional, and similar to a certain prophet from the first Jinrou Game manga. However, I've thought about this, but what if the third werewolf doesn't want to show their face because they know that another werewolf is posing as the prophet? This third werewolf would know that they inevitably have to play against the other werewolf prophet in order to survive, so instead of showing their face at the night-time meeting, they decide to use the prophet's role to their advantage.

Too bad. I don't think the author would make this the case, but it would be interesting if it happens.

On another note, as cool as Takigawa would be as a werewolf... I have a feeling the author won't use the same plot device twice.

I would simply say that I would not agree to be tied up as the real werewolf may chose to attack me, knowing that I was vulnerable, and easier to kill. Yes, they have weapons but at least I know I would stand a chance untied. People's conscience would make them at least second guess tying me up as the werewolf. I would then say, what would happen when someone thinks you're the wolf? When your time comes would you agree to it? If you let this pass, your time will come. So many ways to spin all these different scenarios that have occurred. I guess that is the point.

No mention of the fact that the bodyguard could protect the werewolves's target making the locking-them hypothesis awful.

If the two tied up people were villagers, then werewolves could just choose not to kill that night and thus make the two look suspicious of being werewolves

Dex-chan lover
@RunicEX Where does it say Bodyguard is single use? In the chapter 13 rules translation, it says it can be used each night. Do you mean it can't protect the same person twice? If that's the case, I didn't seee that rule anywhere.

@dragonbfare Granted, this volume started off with MC reminding everyone that the spiritualist exists, so they might have just also forgotten about the bodyguard. I'm pretty sure spiritualist was never mentioned again after the introduction until chapter 13, and the bodyguard barely gets mentioned- I think only there werewolves have ever thought about it.

Fed-Kun's army
too many hole in this situation
the BG, if only one is the werewolf or if the 3rd werewolf is still there the situation doesn't make a sense

Hell maybe it's bette to tie everyone except one person

Users who are viewing this thread