Jinrou Game: Crazy Fox - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Howling Darkness

Group Leader
Never forget Joe asked to get tied up tighter.

I’m out for a while, peace.

This was a really dumb chapter, disappointed, pace was slow from previous 3 chapters too

Like how did they let this happen, Yuki has no argument, Kozue's plan is sound enough, Yuki's only argument is about uncomfortable sleep smh but I understand the alternative plan still Yuki should've been the only one, guess Kozue lacks the resolve, if I was her I'd be like vote me out next poll if I'm wrong heck again Yuki has no excuse I fail to understand how the others are too dumb when an obvious werewolf is giving herself away unintentionally

Dex-chan lover
WOW. The werewolves got caught with their freaking pants down!

Even if no one dies, isn't this just going to lead to a stalemate? Since the villagers can't kill the "last" wolf unless they're cetain that the fox is already dead.

I'm increasingly coming around to the idea that Higuchi hit the nail on the head when he suggested that the third werewolf had simply misunderstood their card... and that Ayaka only thinks she's the fox. In which case, Joe really could be the prophet and that guy with foxy eyes and a smooth tongue who got killed first would, fittingly enough, be the real fox.

Aggregator gang
my guess is that kozue is wolf #3 especially based on her reaction to being tied down along with tachibana on p9

i think that somehow kozue will kill momoko and then it would end up looking like she was killed while everyone was tied down. it's important to note that kozue is the last person that was going to be tied down so no one can be sure whether or not she is tied down and everyone just assumes she was.

or just that momoko dies somehow while everyone was tied down

@renuac
If noone dies, all the wolf are dead, because they must kill someone or they'd break the rules

also, the fox cannot be killed by wolves, so the first guy can't be one

@Tarlo: Ah, I'd forgotten that the wolves can't kill the fox. Thanks.

Welp, back to finding Kozue suspicious then.

Supporter
And with this we've passed the magical 18 chapter mark. Is it known yet how long this story is going to be?

P.s. just found it mself. 24 it is.

wait so the werewolves has to kill every night or they die? wouldn't they get fucked by an unlucky bodyguard play or choosing the fox during nighttimes. Those are shitty odds for them since they can't kill bodyguard + fox + the one that got guarded during nighttime. These rules are so stupid. Not to mention the villagers could fight back anyway unlike the previous games where villagers gets paralyzed.

If there's a bodyguard action then the wolves live, because the protection is a game mechanic

The rule is just "play the game following the rules"

@GoldenSperm I don't think bodyguards are exempt from being killed. only those they choose to protect are. Should an attempt be made on the protected, the attempt is considered failed but the werewolves won't die for not trying, which is the case in Jinrou Game Beast Side. I'm not sure how other interactions work though, like werewolf attacking fox, and what happens when bodyguard chooses to protect non-villagers (werewolves and fox).

Contributor
Bodyguard likely has to use some function in order to protect someone. In the first manga the prophet used a television remote to choose who to divine.

Contributor
On another thought, this situation is actually pretty bad. If there was an off chance that the werewolf was someone who wasn't tied up or untied themselves. There's a possibility the werewolf could win just by being the only one that showed up to vote.

Dex-chan lover
Kozue is def suspicious. She will take advantage of being alone with that clueless girl.

Users who are viewing this thread