Jinrou Game: Crazy Fox

I hope we can see the MC of the previous work here...
Die a horrible death, she deserves it imo

I used to play this game. It's a bit more complex.
You have to ask questions about that player(s) identity to find clues.

I've "read" the 11 chapters available on the Chinese website... Don't understand Chinese but from the images the werewolves are pretty good at tricking the other players...
The MC seems super naive compared to the MC from the original and Beast Side... We don't know her just she already played 1 game and won (as... she's alive). We don't even know what she was previously. It seemed in the first series (and sequel) that the winning villagers would become werewolves afterwards, but maybe it's when they're at least 2 I guess? Wouldn't make sense to mix up a team of novice and expert to be wolves. So maybe she won as the only villager left? She can't have been a werewolf I think because she would have looked more determined in her actions. Lifting her hand to say she's the chaman, whe would have known better if previously a werewolf.
Speaking of the previous MC I think this is her doing. This crazy fox thing... Not being with the villagers, nor the wolves. We clearly saw her changing during the sequel. She wasn't really fond of her partners. She barely cared about them dying, she openly used them to win. I know it's the game but the previous werewolves seemed more team-like. Then she became crazy and joined the admin team. So that fow fighting for no team, it's very likely her. To add more admin.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Group Leader
I like this one, but yikes, what a shitty ending.
The werewolf completely outplayed everyone like CRAZY (pun intended), but the shitty MC won in the end by a bullshit last-second asspull. fucking undeserved victory.

Kanami-chan
to be fair when i heard the rules. i knew that the first thing anyone has to do to win is kill the fox first. but the werewolves tryed to kill the prophet first one of the only people who CAN kill the fox. seems no recalls that the fox must only last the the end of the game to win

Group Leader
@gumshoe
Regardless, the side-bang werewolf (who felt like the real MC for the entirety of the 2nd half of the story) went full retard and betrayed the other werewolf (who outplayed everyone like a fiddle) at the very last second by voting the wrong person for absolutely no reason at all. Fox's victory was totally undeserved. Nothing but a cheap asspull.

Users who are viewing this thread