Jinrouki Winvurga Rebellion - Ch. 14 - Hostage

Dex-chan lover
rJw9d8q.png

Dex-chan lover
Wdym?

Aint even like I saying this as a slight but goddamn we took a turn since the organized lesbian celebration 😭
The OG Winvurga had a lot of sexual abuse. You know... the prequel to this whole manga that was discontinued cause Tsunashima Shirou was against the censorship the magazine kept pestering him with (yes, he wanted the manga to be more explicit that it was).

Kam

Fed-Kun's army
The OG Winvurga had a lot of sexual abuse. You know... the prequel to this whole manga that was discontinued cause Tsunashima Shirou was against the censorship the magazine kept pestering him with (yes, he wanted the manga to be more explicit that it was).
I really like his artstyle, but I do admit the constant abuse he throws on his characters is getting a bit..
Like the last Jinki VN was just rape rape rape mindbreak, the one before it had at least some vanilla.
Still sucks that Rui getting raped by the same douche is apparently a canon event that has to happen in anything Jinki.

Dex-chan lover
I really like his artstyle, but I do admit the constant abuse he throws on his characters is getting a bit..
Like the last Jinki VN was just rape rape rape mindbreak, the one before it had at least some vanilla.
Still sucks that Rui getting raped by the same douche is apparently a canon event that has to happen in anything Jinki.
I feel like after he did the 1st Jinki series, he decided his works would get more attention if he added sexual stuff... it just so happens the sexual stuff he adds are sexual abuse stuff and it really does gets worse after each year. I'm just glad he knows to not do it whenever he does works that aren't his own (the Brave manga for example).

His artstyle is amazing, and his story writing is actually good. You just... gotta steel through it ig .

Fed-Kun's army
Theres a translated version of the VN? I NEED links

Also think Rui's scene might be they're fav considering How many times Shirou redraws it for the VNs and other stuff like Jinki-X

Dex-chan lover
I feel like after he did the 1st Jinki series, he decided his works would get more attention if he added sexual stuff... it just so happens the sexual stuff he adds are sexual abuse stuff and it really does gets worse after each year. I'm just glad he knows to not do it whenever he does works that aren't his own (the Brave manga for example).

His artstyle is amazing, and his story writing is actually good. You just... gotta steel through it ig .
Regarding the Brave manga, he is just the artist, not the author. He was never writing the plot in first place, so it's not a matter of him choosing to put rape in there or not.

Users who are viewing this thread