Jinrouki Winvurga Rebellion - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Fiend

Dex-chan lover
Really wish the GL tag would be removed so this absolute garbage would never show up on my screen ever again.
Yeah it was there, got removed, then back just cause of that futa chapter (and that still end with an orgy lol).

Dex-chan lover
Yeah it was there, got removed, then back just cause of that futa chapter (and that still end with an orgy lol).
I really wish Mangadex staff would add a function that makes it possible to prevent specific series showing up when doing advanced searches, then I would never have to see this trash series ever again…

Dex-chan lover
Wonder where this goes from here. Seems like that Ai girl is Mashiro's "sister" from the original work. Cant wait for the next chapter.
Nice catch, though her name should be Mai and I thought she was dead. Maybe this is just a vessel or something.

Dex-chan lover
I really wish Mangadex staff would add a function that makes it possible to prevent specific series showing up when doing advanced searches, then I would never have to see this trash series ever again…
Well the first few series were less worse, then maybe this author was hit with something irl and decided to go this route lol. And there are still audiences for it in Japan, when the plot is so ridiculous from the start xD

Dex-chan lover
Well the first few series were less worse, then maybe this author was hit with something irl and decided to go this route lol. And there are still audiences for it in Japan, when the plot is so ridiculous from the start xD
Really doesnt change the fact that this series is pure trash🤣 Still hope we get a function to hide/Block trash like these series so we never have to see them again…

Dex-chan lover
Now, if she is the sister. Did she survive or get resurrected or something similar?
Seeing as how they mentioned Machine technology reviving the genetic fuck up soldiers. Imma go with the latter.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
It's a shame because I really love mech and the designs are peak. But the CONSTANT rape in this series is such a turn off. I'm fine with ecchi, but this is ugh

Dex-chan lover
Ah, so that's Mashiro's lil sis. Interesting to see how Mashiro's gonna react to it. Heck, where is she anyway. Last time we saw he she was with Gloria's kid.
This series has sexual violence tag. Just remove that tag when searching. Esp since most SV tags will have something similar to what happens in this manga

Dex-chan lover
This series has sexual violence tag. Just remove that tag when searching. Esp since most SV tags will have something similar to what happens in this manga
Doesnt really work, since there are some GL series with this tag that are actually worth reading such as: There’s No Freaking Way I’ll be Your Lover! Unless…, Looking up to Magical Girls and Spiteful Affection. And non of these 3 series have anything similar to what disgusting shit is happening in this one… like this series is straight up a rape hentai on hard drugs…

So yeah, would still like for there to be a function to hide/block trash like this.

Users who are viewing this thread