Jinrouki Winvurga Rebellion - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Resistance

Dex-chan lover
They shoulda made sure her anus got so stretched, it would take weeks to shrink back. Mashiro's "sister" subconsciously crying from remembering the pain?

Thanks for the TL

Fed-Kun's army
They shoulda made sure her anus got so stretched, it would take weeks to shrink back. Mashiro's "sister" subconsciously crying from remembering the pain?

Thanks for the TL
The size difference was "big" heh.
From the Hentai version of the scene, it went past her bellybutton.

Dex-chan lover
Wut? I have only seen stuff about jinki, nothing with winvurga.
There's a few colored images of stuff from the main Winvurga, and a few extra additions. Like the sister rape scenes. She got 2(?) maybe more, colored images. Illustrated by the creator themselves in the Jinki X-# artbooks released.
297666 is the example with the sister

Dex-chan lover
There's a few colored images of stuff from the main Winvurga, and a few extra additions. Like the sister rape scenes. She got 2(?) maybe more, colored images. Illustrated by the creator themselves in the Jinki X-# artbooks released.
297666 is the example with the sister
I tought it was a nhentai number but get me to a different manga.

Dex-chan lover
this one is .xxx
Only now i noticed... :questionblob:
I just got the first result without thinking about it.
On .net, if you put the number in the search bar itself, it'll take you to the corresponding gallery. Dunno if the other site rips do the same. But, it's better to search for the numbers on the site itself, rather than google

Doesnt wanna work...
I mean I bought them already, but still
Good cunny action
You mean the link doesn't open at all or does it show ''NO IMAGE AVAILABLE''? If latter, after choosing the chapter you can click on the box that says ''バックアップサーバー'' (backup server) and then ''READ CHAPTER''. If it's the link that doesn't open for ya then I have no idea.

Users who are viewing this thread