Jinrouki Winvurga - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Disgrace and Revenge

So was she or was she not? The manga leaves enough of the details ambiguous that I can't really tell.

Dex-chan lover
for a moment I thought she got penetrated, but ghost girl got broken girl to stop it.
still got a facial, just like nothing.
Really this is not for most ppl, probably 6 on 10 will rage reading it.

Group Leader
Holy shit page 23 tells me this bastard needs to change careers from Semi-Generic Villain to Hentai Protag. Good lord that volume!

Dex-chan lover
I have several questions that i hope get answered.
Why are there Woman in the army? If you don't consider them human surely you wouldn't put them in a military role right

Are these woman volunteers or conscripts? If they are volunteers why would anyone join the army if you know you will get raped repeatedly for days or even weeks on end? I mean surely these isolation cells aren't secrets or there should atleast be rumours going around.

If the woman are conscripts the rape dungeon atleast somewhat makes sense but then the question becomes why would you promote conscripts to captain?

Power Uploader
Why are there Woman in the army? If you don't consider them human surely you wouldn't put them in a military role right
In the Dominator Empire there can be women officers but if they fail they end-up slaves, all other void women are considered lesser and expendable.

Are these woman volunteers or conscripts? If they are volunteers why would anyone join the army if you know you will get raped repeatedly for days or even weeks on end? I mean surely these isolation cells aren't secrets or there should atleast be rumours going around.
That is not very clear but they seem to enlist on their own knowing the dangers and what happens if they mess-up!

If the woman are conscripts the rape dungeon atleast somewhat makes sense but then the question becomes why would you promote conscripts to captain?
see above...

Tribalism of gender.
Isolate extremes and you get a rapey toxic male scenario VS virtuous feminist values.

Is that supposed to insult masculinity while playing on taboo desirs ?

Funny how quickly morals can surrender to instinct in the imaginary zone.

They're life is one as a whore, or soldier....then officer...then whore if you mess up.

Dex-chan lover
I really want to understand how reproduction works in this world, if cloning or the like doesn't exist, there's no way you'd have women serving as cannon fodder, even with the high risk/high-reward of actual status versus sexual punishment for failure.

Dex-chan lover
@0bserv
Nah... is just tits, ecchi, and mechas.
There is no deep commentary here, only rule of cool and ecchi.

Users who are viewing this thread