Jinrouki Winvurga - Vol. 8 Ch. 39 - Victory Song

Dex-chan lover
This isn't the ending, is it? I want to see a proper battle against the dominators.

Power Uploader
@1idd0kun - Nope, this arc finished, more chapters to come... the series goes on... vol.8 has up to ch.40 and then we go to the magazines (unless vol.9 comes out early).

That was pretty cool. I don't really like the Ninninger-esque combination but it's got a flaming head so that's okay.

Dex-chan lover
This is only the beginning everybody! The true path of victory for women everywhere starts now!

Dex-chan lover
Pretty cool (and very chuuni), I liked it
Having said that
I don't accept the possibility that those two lunatics are still alive, or the Prof
but welp, Zane was still alive somehow so....

Dex-chan lover
I think this chapter referenced Gaiking's Face Open, and Mazinkaiser lifting the Invincible Fortress Demonika.

so what made the push to have the next chapter out soon? @nevian70gr

PS: what are the plans after reaching the magazine scans?

cause it think were only 1 special chapter and 3-4 regular chapters left to catch up

2. If there any new pages or re-drawn scene when vol 9 comes out, will you guys re-upload the chapter or have some solution when that time comes?

Kam

Fed-Kun's army
Then I realize we're already 8 volumes in.
This went faster than I expected, no wonder I kept seeing more scenes I saw on Tsunashima's twitter.

Still hoping Reycal gets picked up.

What's the case with Jinki:Extend?
Do the first 3 JP volumes differ from the Licensed english releases?

Power Uploader
@mark1246

>> so what made the push to have the next chapter out soon?

We had the translations early and also Friday that we usually release this one is Christmas so we thought to get this chapter out early.

>> what are the plans after reaching the magazine scans?

We will use the magazine raws, Ch.41 is only magzazine now unless we get Vol.9 out 'soon'...

>> If there any new pages or re-drawn scene when vol 9 comes out, will you guys re-upload the chapter or have some solution when that time comes?

We haven't seen any differences in the magazine and volume pages, some are censored on the magazines but not this one (so far). We don't usually go back to a chapter, once it is done, is done...

@nevian70gr

>> We had the translations early and also Friday that we usually release this one is Christmas so we thought to get this chapter out early.

does that mean there an chapter friday or no?

>> We will use the magazine raws, Ch.41 is only magzazine now unless we get Vol.9 out 'soon'...

i read chapter 42 raw online, you guys dont use online raws? or the magazine version for ch42 not out? just weird that it out online

PS: i think the only thing new in an vol is the comments from author or an special chapter i think

Power Uploader
@mark1246 - Probably not a chapter on Friday, we're doing some other titles that we haven't touched for a long time instead...

The magazine raws are actually on Ch.44 so we have some more 'catch-up' to do to be 'par' with the current chapter. Everyone is using the digital versions, no group I believe is scanning any more...

The Volumes may have a note from the author or a especial 'extra' but on this manga the extra is part of the magazine as well, the author comments, well... they get left out when we begin working on the magazine raws, that's life.

Users who are viewing this thread