Jinrui o Metsubou Sasete wa Ikemasen - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Uh... Hmm, I Think It's an Amusement Park?

Dex-chan lover
Hey so this has caught up now?
Not bad, that's some impressive speed with translation.
So next one is in 2 weeks huh.
I'm looking forward to that.

Aggregator gang
@auchan The guy gave up his weekend on the spot to take her to a pretty normal amusement park (which is what is seemed like she was asking for). It's more like asking for any console at all and getting a Wii that same day. You'd have to be spoiled as fuck to complain about something like this.

I love the series it was an amazing chapter as well. got to say is Disneyland really that fun. So many lines and everyone

is so sticky. Then again all I know about that place is what I have seen in videos and hear about it. Anyhow, thank you

for the fantastic translation takes as much time need to translate because the work so far has been beyond amazing

again thanks Ms. or Mr. for the fantastic job hahaha.

Double-page supporter
You can’t blame MC, she misunderstood and MC thought she meant a community amusement park.

You think Disney that easy?

Those tragic feels of a f*cked up parent...

Double-page supporter
Foolish little girl. Having a place all to yourself is infinitely better than fighting the masses at The Most Magical And Incredibly Goddamned Crowded Place On Your Future Colony Earth (tm).

Dex-chan lover
Ah, I did that too when playing with the cars. It felt nice to intimidate other people and bump their cars heheh.

Dex-chan lover
When Linlin finds out she won't turn to stone she'll make Osamu swallow 1,000 needles.

Double-page supporter
I once had a craving for a food that only served in the night, when I went there it's so overcrowded that I lose appetite and turn back home

Dex-chan lover
She’s cute but so annoying at the same time. Amazing how the author can walk that line.

Users who are viewing this thread