Jinrui o Metsubou Sasete wa Ikemasen

Aggregator gang
Good chapter, i read it wrong and thought a goldfish reincarnated? dunno where I got that from lol

I love this. I normally dislike heroines like this but this was executed very well and she's not annoying. I like her

Double-page supporter
I see, so this is one of those man takes in child, grows as a dad and a person, kind of story. But with an ALIEN TODDLER EXPLOSION PRINCESS energy.

Fine by me.

Just bribe her with food or fun stuff, like if you invade us you will never get to experience this ever again. Or treat it as a lesson to rule the masses.

MOOOOREEEEEEEEE I DEMAND MOREEEEEEEEEEEEE OENNNNGEEGAIIIIISHIMASSSSSSSSS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The art is really cute. If the story or plot is bad, will probably still stay for the art. Though I very much doubt they will wreck this manga with horrible plot or drama. 8,5/10 for now. Shall wait for a main event/arc to happen.

I'm really digging this so far. The dynamic between the two characters is fun and I have high hopes for what's to come.

Users who are viewing this thread