Jirai nandesu ka? Chihara-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 22, 2026
Messages
533
Man, I love this series
Everything these two do is just so unreasonably ridiculous and funny, and Mai gets to showcase her incredible cuteness every time

…I definitely feel like she has to like Kuroki, if only subconsciously so
 
Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2024
Messages
31
That smile man, and what kinda person asks to go to the pool when they can’t swim? I’m kinda hoping at some point Kuroki teaches her how to swim for no other reason then because I want to see what her idea of swimming looks like.
I also can't swim, but the water and sun can be nice once in a while
 
Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2024
Messages
31
It’s very clear the author is open with her autism through Mai’s interactions with her girl friend, as well as Kuroki’s ability to work through these awkward situations and be considerate of Mai’s feelings. Read the author’s other work PIQUANT and you can tell they’ve done queer romance before.
deleted
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top