Jisatsutou - Vol. 14 Ch. 133 - Assassination

Double-page supporter
I guess Liv will have to die/raped for this MC stop being a pussyfist. I've dropped this series long ago and was just checking what's going on but it seems nothing really changed that much.

Double-page supporter
I took a break from this because it was getting . . . annoying.

Let me get this straight. . . two archers had to go for an assassination job so that only one of them shoots. Gotcha.

Both archers should've fired at the same target simultaneously for insurance. This way, knowing that Sei would be highly likely to wuss out, Liv would've finished the job.

Contributor
I should have dropped this 80 chapters ago but this really broke the straw for me. There is nothing "realistic" about these peoples behaviour, it's 100% just the author delaying plot as long as he can

MC is a coward of unbelievable amounts. No way would anyone after having gone through all that be so reluctant to get things done.

He ruined everything.. i've been trying not to hate him but.. bruh

You go to assassinate someone because you don't want anyone of your allies to die? I got it
You take with you Liv but you don't let her shoot too... What's the reason of bringing her in the first place? I got it, perhaps your inseparable lovebirds in life or death
You hesitate to kill the person you promised to assassinate? I got it, you are a coward, but don't let that get you
You keep shooting with that loud voice of yours when you are in the enemies base? I can ignore this
You shoot a half hearted arrow and end up missing the target? WTF?!?!? Why are you there in the first place

If he couldn't do it with one shot to the heart he should have used that antler harpoon arrowhead cover it in poop and hit any part of the body. What a wuss.

Dex-chan lover
Will local rapey cannibal man make it out of this predicament?
Find out in the next episode of Arrow Fall Z!

I think sei's determination will rise if Liv is getting hurt/raped/killed or something. this guy is naive.

Fed-Kun's army
At this point I really can't fucking stand Sei's flip-flopping on this. Jesus christ.

Jesus Christ, I haven't read a manga with such a shitty script in a while. What a pathetic, stupid and coward mc. Now I don't give a fuck any more, I hope his girlfriend is captured and killed in front of him, so maybe that pussy do something.

Users who are viewing this thread