Jisatsutou - Vol. 15 Ch. 144 - For whose sake…

Fed-Kun's army
I used to get pissed at the mc's wimpiness, but then I realize they all attempted suicide and have a different perception of the value of life. Specially the mc, after everything he went through on the island...

Everytime a chapter comes out I wince in fear that another character I like will die... I love this story.

Contributor
Honestly, the story feels much better when they start focusing on the dynamics in all the characters while letting the MC take a backseat. The realization that the spear-wielding guy was someone Sei showed compassion to, and that said act was reciprocated in kind wasn't a bad thing to see at all.

Tomo's screwed up big time over and over again, still believing in Sawada's fucked up logic just because he is being "accepted and all" reason. I'd wish Sei's would give priority of the lives of the other hostages other than him.

Double-page supporter
Sei is a shit friend, guys. Who would have knoooowwnnn. Honestly I can't help but laugh whenever he tries to give speeches about life and shit because I will always remember how quickly he ditched Tomo to go and fuck the poor abused girl in the mountains.

Ok wait, that spear dude let them go then that random on Sei's team just smacks the spear dude in the neck when he turns around and Sei is fine with that? What the fuck lol

Supporter
Congratulations to Death Toll! Love your projects. ?

@Nutfiend, the random was on an opposite team.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting that the girl's bottoms are shown and not their tits when it's usually the opposite.

I hate when sei don't kill sawada when he have chance. But i can agree with sei that not want anyone die.

You guys just rude and giving all the
blame into sei because he not doing what you guys wanted. no wonder now days OP MC isekai anime with gary stue personality selling so well.

@Dionredinant it's not like mc is blamed for something. I mean if some people are surrounding to kill you in forest, what will you do? Will you shoot a warning arrow and tell him to stay away while you run? No.
This was supposed to be a survival manga so the audience did naturally expect mc to give it all to survive, especially when he has friends to protect. And the natural reaction of a human to protect someone that is about to be killed is to kill the enemy before his ally gets stabbed
If the title was the pacifist survivor, then nobody would expect mc to kill someone

@MxClout I hope you won't break your monitor when you end this... Just reading your comment made me remember the frustration I felt when reading this shit

Shoutout to Death Toll, good work guys
If I'm being real Tomo has had nothing but Ls since they came out lol

Users who are viewing this thread