Jisatsutou - Vol. 15 Ch. 145 - Pincer Attack

Contributor
Every chapter someone's death flag gets raised a little bit higher...

A ten-year anniversary for a scanlation group is honestly something.
It might not mean much, but you guys have already shown us so many stories. Thanks.

Aggregator gang
For fucks sake just kill that pair and get on with it. This is starting to drag on.

Dex-chan lover
Annnnd wait for it... someone chickens out at the last moment and Sawada escapes yet again. This will go on forever.

Don’t get mad cause MC can’t kill.
It’s more enjoyable to read it from the perspective of Sawada. If you make Sawada the MC instead, then reading this is very enjoyable watching sei’s loser group demise

Dex-chan lover
Are... Those bitches who were being used as human shields fucking protecting sawada? God I fucking forget how retarded and brainwashed they are.

Double-page supporter
@egi321 What? I didn't see they protect Sawada. They just didn't want themselves to get hurt.

Double-page supporter
@womangadex Then it would be the trashiest manga ever. Sawada is trashy. I like Sei's group and how they value life. Not everyone is an edgy 14 years old. Life is precious and killing is harder than you thought. Did any of you kill a person before? If not then shut up.

Dex-chan lover
@miyako19

page 21. Holding weapons, calling him "sawada-sama", and literally going "we won't let you". Bitches be crazy.

Dex-chan lover
@womangadex
That wouldn't be enjoyable at all because I'm not a sociopath.
That's like trying to see something from Hitler or Ed Gein's perspective, and screw that. Not interested.

@miyako19
Agree i dissapointed with sei when he can't assasined sawada but what the hell wrong with mc that don't want kill people. Sei not pussy. He can make lethal damage to enemy but thats not has to be kill they. Don't be edgy reader.

Btw i laugh the page when cap shoot kai with slingshoot. That bastard need some lesson.

Dex-chan lover
There is a fine line between restraint and pacifism.
The former is benevolence, the latter is idiocy.

Users who are viewing this thread