Jisatsutou - Vol. 17 Ch. 159 - That Night

Dex-chan lover
159 chapters of making the same mistake over and over again sigh

Dex-chan lover
Why didn't he just gave the guy a rope tied to the ceiling in that same room instead of letting him out? simple as that......

@no168_92 did you miss the whole part of Him saying he shouldn't have to die in the water shed? He was given a rope to hang himself in there already.

Kai doesn't want to die he wants all of them to die because he's a Sociopath who has given up on life and thinks everyone should do the same.

Dex-chan lover
...You know what?

I'm just gonna drop this now and pretend they not do this stupid shit.

Contributor
At least Kai's in character. That's exactly the kind of asshole he is. He plays on your emotions, exploits your weaknesses. As for the rest of them, they all know this very well... but still fall for his obvious shit? They should have just killed him immediately.

Dex-chan lover
Am I supposed to feel sad? Upset? Surprised? That's probably the author's intent here...

But after how these morons handled the last villain (and his brainless groupies) I feel none of those things. I'm actually laughing.

"I'm bleeding? Y-you stabbed me??"

Like...bruh. BRUH. You're putting your hand in a fire and asking why it's burning you, then waving it around at people covered in grease and asking why it's burning them. All this, when all you had to do was snuff the flame out!

Dex-chan lover
Unless he kills that girl, this is just for drama and some forced dynamic final battle. Since, you know, confrontation is cooler than an execution.

Welp Kai is probably gonna kidnap Yui, then he'll be hunted and killed by a arrow.

Contributor
You know after Kai murdered several people in secret, manipulated others emotionally, and assisted Sawada in killing even more people.
You would think someone would at least not forget all that so easily.

I don't think I can stand anymore of this story. It's like characters are learning the same lessons over and over again just to forget them immediately.

Users who are viewing this thread