Jisatsutou - Vol. 17 Ch. 163 - Bloodlust

Contributor
@Invader_Retro

The scale of distance probably isn't shown correctly. Earlier in the chapter, he said the perimeter of the woods was 70-80 meters away. A professional archer with a modern bow could hit a stationary target at 80 meters, but "bloodlust" Sei using his makeshift bow and arrows against a moving target would be limited to less than half that range.

Contributor
@Invader_Retro,

Absolutely. There's no way Sei shouldn't win in this situation, I was just saying he couldn't realistically make a shot from the woods at that distance. Still, we all know Sei will seriously fuck it up somehow for drama's sake.

Power Uploader
@Invader_Retro Five. If you said three because I said in our Discord there were three left before I'm free, I meant myself specifically, because I've translated up to 165. The next two chapters are at typesetting and redrawing now.

Dex-chan lover
He is a wimp, but a desperate/crazy wimp can be dangerous.Still, shooting him from afar might not be a one hit kill and that may get them into a more serious hostage situation or just get the girl killed.

Supporter
Welp, if life is only fulfilled when we feel killing bloodlust... I guess Mr. F**k It Or Kill It is the real hero?

He might as well be, none of the members of Team Deathwish are.

Contributor
"SFX: Quaking with Anger"

What a callback to that time Kai was "Quaking with Rage"

Aggregator gang
Ok so seeing Sei is "quaking with anger" I guess is impossible for him to shoot Kai from where he is. So fist fight It is

Fed-Kun's army
I just want one of them to die at this point.
Ideally, all three.
And I'll skip the 8-page requiem that follows.

For anyone swearing translators. If you don't like the read then don't read in first place. TR is just like us a reader who gives some of his time to translate this. And he can add whatever he wants because it's his translation. If you did read books before. You will surely stumble upon ones where author and translator gives his pov.
If story is bad, it's the author problem

Dex-chan lover
Even though Kai had months to self reflect, after beeing hit by Cap's critics, author fucking reduces his own character to "but why am i not as good as you". Good work author, ya done good, totes

Users who are viewing this thread