Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

i don’t get it wasn’t she an adult who got sucked in the game. so shouldn’t she know what that marquis was doing is wrong. she honestly seems brainless

Dex-chan lover
I honestly get the feeling that it’s an imperfect reincarnation of sorts. All she got were the facts memories and none of the developed personality.

PFFFT LMAOOOOO ITS PROLLY THE FOX OR MOTHER
Okay so I just chose to see her previous life as someone who was in her early teens just for the sake of it--

Well, She did say reincarnation so maybe only her memories are intact, But not her previous self. Which kinda make sense now that she looks just like an actual child and acts like it, But with Adult like memories.

yeah shes dense, dumb and reckless..i hate how she still treats this as a game and has no feelings for her family in this world, hoping to bring them to ruins for the ml to get his happiness....

the 'pregnant' clifghanger is what kept me from dropping this. i wonder who it is?🤔
oh! and the prince to..a bit op, but hes not bad as a mc

the two of them have f*cked up personalities 😂 this is so dumb but i like reading it 😂

and i'm guessing the one who's pregnant is her mother...or maybe her pet fox

@Lexina is a huge problem with all this villainess plot, the mc most if not all of the time negates reality and use this is a game as a excuse to everything

Dex-chan lover
you mean the fox right

please tell me it's the goddamn fox that's pregnant and not you

Users who are viewing this thread