Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes this manga almost feels like it's being made with 3D models that are turned flat. They're very detailed sometimes for how small the panels are and I've noticed their hair stays in one position from panel to panel, not a strand astray.

I'm not sure if it's just my imagination or not.

Dex-chan lover
This is a twist, Im 100% sure this part never happened in the WN.

i wonder when mc will get to understand the moment she stopped the mind washing everything on the plot she 'wants' was over.
there is no way the prince will follow the heroine without the mind bending.
it also feels like it is becoming more likely that if prince go against the heroine he will be killed or something similar. like he becomes the 'villain' in the story.
and since mc likes him so much she is trying to give him the good ending, that is unfortunately being with the manipulative bitch.
his personality would fit the villain part lol she almost cried when he mentioned about going against the heroine.

Dex-chan lover
The prince is a ticking bomb and he will go absolutely medieval when someone actually harms Bertia.

Group Leader
@Kucai it's highly possible it was changed to this direction in the LN. Often times when a WN becomes a LN, it can receive either just minor edits, or go through whole huge changes (just look at Overlord, a MASSIVE difference between WN and LN). I have a feeling the LN has made quite a few of these changes compared to the WN.

Aggregator gang
I love Bertia but I wish she'd realize, even a tiny bit, that things don't have to go the way the novel did or that they're not going to because the characters are a bit different from the novel especially bc she exists and isn't like the actual Evil Bertia from the novel at all

Ohhh Bertia. I get that her being dense is part of her charm, but it starts to grate on you when she is in obvious denial. If I were Cecil, I would get frustrated and lash out too. I hope she finally understands who is the one that loves her.

Dex-chan lover
@Solistia
If that is true. Then perhaps the direction of how the climax will presented might change, darn now the manga makes it more worth the wait for next chapter to come out.

Supporter
I do not think that Bertia has ever explained to the Prince what she is protecting him against, what the other endings mean for the prince in the end and why she is trying to protect him.

For those who have read the light novel, do they ever actually say what the ending is for the Prince?

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
@Kucai
With the way things are going, it would not be surprising if the Prince ends up becoming a villain himself just to stay next to Bertia.

Users who are viewing this thread