Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

LOOL she legit looked like a drug addict in this episode, freaking hilarious
I wonder if she was also reborn from another world since she called Bertia a villainess. That would make sense in how she's forcing the whole situation and how she started talking about being given a rose even though she didn't actually receive one.

Double-page supporter
Lol. Bertia just needs o regularly interact with the 'targets' & they'd be fine.

brooo the so called protags name is heronia. geez im laughing so hard im sry that name is just...
75836693.jpg

I really love this plot. Other villainess mangas have done the bit where the MC is open with the ML about having memories of her previous life and knowing what might happen in the current world's future. But I don't know if I've seen one where the MC is open about why she's trying to set up the ML with the heroine. It's kinda refreshing. Also, why do I never tire of these kuudere MLs?? Lol

holy shit the mc is truly an idiot, i love her. also, by the way she told her story in her past life it seems that she was an idiot even in her past life(with the zashikiwarashi where she obviously met one but couldn't figure it out)

Dex-chan lover
Ah, so it's a classic scenario when the heroine is actually a narcissist and a raging cunt. It's quite funny that both reincarnated ladies seem to be lacking a bit of brain power.

Users who are viewing this thread