Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Double-page supporter
Oh, even better! Shes a cupid bakarina! Hehehe, I feel just lik the prince right now

Cecil at the end of the chapter
p.jpeg

Aggregator gang
That face, that Heroina makes on the last page. Oh man it's even better than the old wide world of sports where the ski jumper wiping out was forever known as 'the agony of defeat'

Dex-chan lover
Oh lord, I'm almost tearing up in joy and sweet sweet sugary euphoria with these chapters kyaaaa~~!!

@Candymon
Same, my watery eyes and grinning won't stop hahaha

Holding back my squeals are tough >.<

@KhalE There's a Bakarina x Arte collab ..but sadly no Bertia x Bakarina collab.
Maybe if this one gets popular enough to get an anime..one can hope!

Dex-chan lover
Bertias surprised face... I'd hang that shit on my wall it's so good and out of place with this artstyle

Banned
Lawdies, Bertia is actually pulling it off!
At this rate she might actually manage to be the BEST villainess... by forcing Heronia into a bad end by COMPLETELY INNOCENTLY box-blocking her at every turn!

Group Leader
I FUCKING DIED!!! MY DOODS I AM DEAD!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Aggregator gang
Bertia'll lowkey succeed being a villainess by clamjamming the heroine from every route 🤣

Look junky screamed something how cu...erm... Detestable... For some reason isekai where "original" MC becomes villainess is so much fun...

Dex-chan lover
That's hilarious, I was already thinking this heroine deserves a no-one-route, but now by the MC trying to railroad her into just prince instead of harem, her good intentions will in fact probably leave the heroine all alone as it should be.

Absolutely loving these side pairings, too. Funny since the first is specifically because of how the pandemic changed things, that they work so well.

Users who are viewing this thread