Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

what the actual
fuck
lolol glad to know i wasnt the only one who skimmed through this chap

Double-page supporter
The feeling i have in my chest? ITS PAIN.
Man this is hurt to watch.. no ntr please

Fed-Kun's army
You know at the beginning I thought there was a weightier reason why it has to be the heroine and not just something already done better by the MC.

Contributor
The bird seems to be a fairly tragic figure, thinking that this is the right thing to do and all.

Dex-chan lover
That's wierd. Not the chapter I mean. We have brief explaination of what "proper" timeline should look like, but some people expressing quite unexpected emotions.
Probably those pesky spirits influence making people blindly worship Bertia..

I know it isnt real.. but damn.... why am I getting mad????? I didnt even read the whole thing.. just skim through it.. coz 💔💔💔

Fed-Kun's army
This is breaking my heart but I kind of want to see whether he'll remember Tia or not. Partly don't want him to just to see her work hard for him but idk...

so this shows us that the prince is not, was not, and will never be a good prince LOL. He loved the real heroine because she was naive. We even see that the bird power doesn't influence him much. He just go interested in Tia because she was the first one to amused him and entertained him.

If the real heroine would have stayed instead of the new transmigrated soul, maybe the prince would want to take both girls as his wives to entertain him all his life. The doll prince likes weirdoes/dorkies because that helps him experience life in his world.

it is very interesting. It changed my perspective to see the prince. I would want to see how life would have been with our tina and the real heroine. I really think the prince would have taken both girls as his.

Fed-Kun's army
looking at the raws was painful enough (and i just skimmed them) so i won't read this until we have the next chapter sfdalkjfsdljk (IN AUGUST WEH) but thank you for the translation!!!!

It's really clear how much deeper his feelings are for Tia than the heroine. In the real timeline, he's wanted Tia to stop being 'interesting' and rely on, trust and cling to him like a real lover several times. He's felt jealousy and anxiety over Tia several times. He stopped seeing her as a toy a long time ago. Here, it's very obvious that, even with the bird chram magic, he only sees the heroine as a toy. The bird must've worked really hard in order to make a harem ending possible. Maybe it fried the prince's brain.

The novel seems completely translated on NovelUpdates. The story resumes in ch. 13.2 - about halfway through.
It's well written and well translated. In my opinion it's worth to keep following the story there if, like me, you find interrupting it at this moment too frustrating.

Dex-chan lover
@Khott
Nan I read the novel and the manga is near the end.
The story is short, after that we have some bonus chapter and that it.

Dex-chan lover
poor prince, in the end... he just got drugged, weird game that the main route is actually manipulating the main target 😱😱

Users who are viewing this thread