Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Huh, it`s rather interesting to compare frames from this chapter and chapters 6-7.
Some are the same - like faces of students on welcoming ceremony.
Some are REAL differents - like how many people went to Bertia`s tea party or isekai!Heronia face expressions.

Dex-chan lover
Here is another take on the last big panel featuring the bird shrouded in darkness. Instead of seeing it as a way to show how menacing and manipulating the bird is, one can interpret it as way to show, how much the bird mistakes the situation. That the bird believes, that all goes well, but instead he broke everything, and the prince, in the moment he looked at it, sees it and Heroina as toys, with sinister intention, which leads to the bad end.

@xxlv

There's another isekai story where the actual heroine (of yet another plot that got derailed wildly) has the power of "love". When she finally uses it by the end of the first long arc, they find out it causes feelings of love no matter what, so everyone loses their will to fight when exposed to it, and the main antagonist even loses the will to avenge the deaths of their only family. They are conscious while this happens so they can only curse her as they lose even resentment.

Even the main heroes are horrified by this form of mind control once the heroine's attack is over.

Just goes to show that if you take a power to its logical extreme, it can always sound evil.

Dex-chan lover
Many seems to resent the brainwashing and hope it hurts the happy couple readers has became familiar with.
But it’s not like Heronia is getting a good end out of this either. She hooked herself a psychopath here.

In Bertia’s route, if she can shut her mouth now, she might just get exiled and have another chance to restart life, rather than being executed.
Going on with this, assuming the brainwashing is successful, Cecil is smart and cunning. When she realised it’s not all pretty as she thought it would be, it’s already impossible for her to escape.

===

Using ability without limit is a common trick for isekai cheat. It’s just that the user is the MC and readers wants their Ore Tueeee power fantasy story.

Granted a “useless” ability to make item ? Make overpowered equipment to curb stomp the opposition.
Goddess only gave a “mundane” skill to create potion ? Well she never said I can’t make potion to upgrade myself into OP character.
Drawed “junk” skill to peer into things ? Let’s delve deeper to make see even their personal secret and weaknesses.

But readers love it and praise the MC for being smart and thinking out of the box.

It's kind of interesting how similar our Bertia's personality is to the dream Heronia. The real Heronia is too selfish to have ever played that character even if she had set the scenes appropriately.

I... I actually feel sorry for Original!Heronia... she's kind of an airhead, just not to Bertia's extend xD But she's kinda likeable, which makes me upset that Original!Cecil is such an asshole omg :( RIP OriHero.

Also interesting to note that it doesn't seem like Pii-chan uses the light magic at all (despite the drug addict accusations lol) :O atleast not concerning Cecil. Maybe all the routes were like that as well? Would explain why the players never even realised magic existed xD

Banned
So it was meant to go that way.

Gotta say... chubby Bertia doesn't look too bad for a nudeface.

Double-page supporter
I feel like my heart is broken while reading this chapter even tho original!heronia is cute and all that stuff.

She is just... not our Bertia.

Users who are viewing this thread