Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 5 Ch. 23

Fed-Kun's army
Head shaving is a way to “reconcile” with things. Either as an atonement for an action or as grievance, like for the loss of family.

Last year, a number of my cousins shaved their heads for my aunt’s funeral.

In this story, it’s more of a desperate prayer to some higher being to bring the prince back.

Thin or Chubby, Bertia is so beautiful compared her Heronia (Honestly keep reading it as Hernia) because the proportions of Heronia's face CREEP ME OUT

An+extra+chromosome+paired+with+an+extreme+thirst+sounds+like+_5813d34c295009d91cc2c5af287838bf.jpg

Those eyes are just too big and when she opens her mouth I can only think of the three massive cavities in her skull and the lack of space for a brain to be there.

CandidFlusteredBarasingha-small.gif

Edit: tried to make it easier to read

His priceless face of WTF HAPPENED WHILE I WAS ASLEEP?! XD

Also, I expecting Tia to either be in an angry rampage or in horrible grief, so I don't get why Tia now wants to shave her hair?! XD

Fed-Kun's army
@LouiseArina Buddhist nuns do indeed shave their heads. Not only have I met one while in Japan, if you read ancient texts such as “The Tale of Genji,” you’ll find it a trend for noblewomen to retire from the world by shaving their heads and becoming nuns. (I assume the reasoning for modern nuns is different, though.)

Hmmm, yes the best ways to wake up an unconscious person; slapping them till they bruise, shaking them till their spine snaps and throwing both the bowl and the water inside onto their face

HAHAHAHA Prince Cecil be like...
Prince Cecil: I'm finally gonna wake up from such a terrible nightmare that took forever to end. I wonder what my beloved Tia's doing right now.
Everyone trying to wake him up: YOUR FIANCÉE'S ABOUT TO SHAVE HER HEAD!!!
Prince Cecil: Say what now?

XD
Thanks for the update! <3

wow, so you're telling me that gaslighting someone wouldn't be a compelling end to a story? the shock!
i never saw this coming!

Users who are viewing this thread