Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 5 Ch. 23

Banned
Well okay. I guess the ceremony ended already. Was half expecting him to wake up on the stage...

[Edit]: Wait... what the fuck? Why is this the last chapter now? For fuck sake... could there even be a worse time to run out of content?! WHAT THE FUCK?!

Dex-chan lover
He was attacked and fainted, people thinking he might die... and yet all anyone cares about is Bertia's hair... so...

Bertia's Hair > Prince's life

Glad we got that out of the way.

@NamelessSoldier Plus, even if she's in the body of the main character, she wasn't actually the main character. In the game, the MC was probably one of the kindest people in the world, so everyone loved her.

But if you think about it, she's kinda pitiful too... she was in a role where she thought happiness was near guaranteed, and she had that image of the future for so long she couldn't break free...

Double-page supporter
Lmao that ending. Poor Prince Cecil, he went through all that and woke up to utter chaos and a disturbing statement lol

Thank you for the chapters!!

Double-page supporter
One moment ago it was all so touching and then lololololol the next scene where he woke up was just hilarious.

Double-page supporter
Not a single brain cell was found between the friends and Bertia's father.

LMFAO CLAAASSIC BERTIA
damn you for taking me on that rollercoaster of feelings

Literally bird brain

Whoever misunderstood and took a pity on heroine, please don't misunderstand anymore

She's definitely person with same condition as Bertia, a reincarnated person into the game. She kept saying emotionless doll prince and third rate villainess while in fact Bertia wasn't evil in that world, very different from the game. She's a lunatic that forcing Bertia supposed to be evil and when she's not, this so called heroine called Bertia a third rate villainess. Just like Prince Cecil said, both were too focused on the plot while one tried to make others happy, one tried to be 100% heroine like in the game (chuunibyou I said and a very selfish one) to the point she actually thought it's only a game and none all of them were real people and so she didn't care about their own feeling but her solely goal such as reverse harem and princess (future queen). In addition she didn't love the prince instead she thought the prince should be grateful that she picked him as the ML so he wouldn't meet his doom day.

Both Bertia and Heronia wanted the correct "route" that would lead to the Prince's happiness, but Bertia couldn't properly play her "role" as she said she would and inadvertently "stole" his heart. Sadly Heronia didn't adapt to this changed reality, and her lack of involvement made her unaware of the extent of changes, and kept playing her role in denial even though it no longer was fit.

Kinda unfortunate, I wonder if they could have just teamed up things might have had yet another turn.

LOL YAYYY
So glad that it was an easy escape and not some sort of sad ending.
Well actually, the bird spirit story is still pretty sad now. Heroina definitely could have had a much better life if the bird didn't try to use his drug addict magic. But maybe she'll be able to redeem herself? Let's see what happens :)

Dex-chan lover
Nah I needed to see someone stab that bird in the eye and then scream at it then see Hedonia's reaction

Users who are viewing this thread