Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 6 Ch. 29

That was an interesting way to explain story lore to the realities of lived characters :eek: the family is so sweet

I think I liked this episode very, very much. I can't quite put the reason why into words, but I did.

I've been really enjoying this story, but it does feel like it is coming to a close soon. Everything is getting answered now.

So...they have a sociopathic bloodline? I kind of like that there is another reason for the prince’s “doll-like” alternate futures. I like that Heronia wasn’t just special, and the prince wasn’t just brilliant. There being a reason outside of the romance aspect makes this more interesting. And it shows how important Bertia is too.

If this is the end, it would be really interesting to read a side story that’s from the parents’ perspective. It sounds like they were struggling to try and give him something to live for.

This chapter felt like such a beautiful and heartbreaking culmination of all their questions and hopes, and a great beginning for Bertia and Cecil. Can't wait to read more about them.

@Zephyr247 It's not explicitly said but from what is described their bloodline might have a tendency towards the autism specter. Not necessarily sociopathic but certainly in need of special care.

Dex-chan lover
That was a nice heart to heart. ❤️

I also love how much his parents cheer for Tia! 😂

I like that they properly explained why he would become the way he did in each route beyond “thats how the plot went”. It makes it a deeper more compelling setting and makes me like the story more. Things were never set in stone with Heronia, Cecil would have to find her interesting, and Heronias personality didnt fit that and he was already hooked on Bertia by the time they met.

Users who are viewing this thread