Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 6 Ch. 29

It wasn't until the last panel where I thought "dang Cecil is a man."

Wow, this is fantastic, tying everything together. Now Cecil knows everything, from the past people in the bloodline like himself and confirming that what Bertia said about the routes was true.

Just happy now that Bertia steered him onto the good ending here, even if it wasn't exactly the way Bertia intended.

Fed-Kun's army
aaaaaaaaah what a great chapter!!! cecil loves bertia so much lmfao it's good to see him self aware now that he has those emotions and knows what they are. it was kind of painful seeing him be jealous and insecure while worrying about bertia and him not knowing what any of it was or meant. oof. and him bonding with his parents, who were worrying about him this whole time without cecil having a clue!! AAAAH I LOVE IT 😭💕

IS THE WEDDING NEXT??? GIVE ME THE WEDDING!!! WEDDING PLS!!!!!!

thank you very much for the translation!!! your work is very appreciated as always. 💖💖💖

i do wish the part where he says he'd destroy a country for her was in bold like in the raw lmfao (he really meant it, but we all knew that. also the part where he asks if his dad is pushing official duties on him and his dad's reply were bold too! i think i'm missing one other thing but idk) just pointing it out for anyone who might not have peeked at the raws lol THE EMPHASIS IS THERE HAHA

Dex-chan lover
I just love that part with the mother, 'You're our son, and we will always love you, but if you hurt Tia, I will fuck you up...!'

Thank you for the chapter! Cecil is so whipped for Bertia! I'm so glad they fell in love with each other ;) and I love his relationship with his parents ❤️
I can feel it ending though😭

Aaaaa that was so sweet! Is rare that we get to see the ML having both a happy family and being flashed out like this, I'm so happy with this update!!

Dex-chan lover
He inherited his scary eyes from his father but his father's look way more evil even though he's such a nice guy. Kinda scary if anything happens to Bertia he might destroy the country lol what if she dies during childbirth or an accident but it's nice he doesn't want to lock her away
Thanks for the update ❤️

Dex-chan lover
@JWChibi Well, that child would be another reason to live for, right? Or the country is plain simply doomed. One possibility WAS killing himself. Maybe it'll go that way if she died of an accident.

Dex-chan lover
Oya!!! It's the new chapter! Ai-chan's day starts off great!

Users who are viewing this thread